Popular Posts

Caveat Emptor

The opinions expressed on this page are mine alone. Any similarities to the views of my employer are completely coincidental.

Monday 8 July 2013

Credit where credit is due

One of the things I did after my early morning attempt to go swimming was to send an email to my local Labour Councillor Oscar Van Nooijen. I'm impressed. Within an hour I received a reply and later in the day a follow-up informing me that Councillor Mike Rowley (Board Member Leisure Services) was investigating. I'll keep you informed about the outcome. 

In the meantime, one little irony of modern media communication. Here is Fusion's strap line from their web-page:


"Providing first choice services at affordable prices with access for everyone."


You couldn't make it up.

1 comment:

Chantal said...

This is gorgeous!